Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shouldn't be surprised

Marty told me I shouldn't be surprised because one of my very good friends has told me he sees us (him and me) having a  future together. Marty also told me that I never see that stuff coming. I said that I am surprised that my friend has fallen for me. Marty asked me why I am surprised when he thinks I'm very attractive so men are attracted to me. I said i'm surprised because no one I ever date falls for me. Of course, Marty cracked up. After we done laughing. I said that it seems like someone who knows me very well and has seen me at my best and worst would be less likely to fall for me than someone I start dating and hasn't seen me at my best and worst and doesn't even know me that well. It seems like the opposite of what would happen. Marty said he agreed and it does seem like the more more you know about someone the less you like them usually. Then Marty said I need to quit being so naive about men and that I always act surprised when someone I'm friends with expresses interest in me when I should have seen it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment