Sunday, July 20, 2014

Diet

Recently, I was thinking that I am too picky about what I eat. For some reason I was thinking that being so picky is ridiculous and that people in this country have just gone overboard either they eat everything in sight or like me people are very selective--this is the only place on earth where even the dogs are on diets (or need to be) instead being the diet. When my son was younger we went to a couple of foreign countries for vacation and I told him if you look around and you don't see any dogs or cats then order the chicken or the fish--but I am not as picky as I should be be. This week I had food poisoning from some chicken and it kicked my arse. Now, I don't think I can ever eat chicken again. Unfortunately, chicken was the primary meat I ate. I may be learning how to cook and eat differently (no meat). 

No comments:

Post a Comment