Monday, July 14, 2014

Lunch with coworker

Last week, it was revealed to me that the coworker who asked me to lunch, then fished around about playing pool after work and always brings up having a beer is married. I don't care if he is married or not because I have no interest in him whatsoever but I am always disgusted by married men who think it's OK to date around. As far as that goes women who think and act that way gross me out too. First of all, it's not necessary to be married (unless you're planning to have children together; just my humble opinion). Second, what kind of greedy m#ther f@ckers are these a holes who are so entitled that they think they deserve to have cake and it too. F@ck off! Leave some for the rest of us. You already have it all and don't deserve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment