Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Opinions

Marty told me that when a man says he'll settle for friendship if that's what a woman has to offer that he is hoping for more. So I asked James if he thinks Marty is right. James said when he recently told a woman he wanted to be friends with her that she misunderstood (or something) because now she is more affectionate and interested than ever so he doesn't know if it's always true. But I was talking about something completely different really. The situation was not a man telling me he wanted to be friends with me it was that he would settle for friendship if that's all I have to offer right now. Something beyond friendship with anyone has not been on my mind lately. i have been focused on getting a different job for quite a while. And then acclimating to a new work environment and new responsibilities along with learning everything I will need to know to perform my duties at work will be my primary concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment