Thursday, July 17, 2014

Doodlesack's profile

My self-summary
I just like to say quark, quark, quark, quark, quark, quark...
If I wanted to watch people cry without caring about the reasons, I'd be dating right now.

What I’m doing with my life
I reserve the right to retract my statements if hindsight proves them to be silly.
I’m really good at
I would say this is fairly typical of our inability to observe or assess shit.

The first things people usually notice about me
I'm one esoteric motherfucker.
Jesus built my hotrod, but Cthulhu built my Buell.
I'm the elephant in the room that got an erection and people started talking about it.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
What in the ding-dong-heckama-doodle hell is that?
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I think we can all agree that the past is over.
What never was can never be, and nothing ever was.
Nothing can hurt us after we are dead, or so we have been told.
I really thought the chocolate Jesus with the giant dick would sell.

In large states public education will always be mediocre, for the same reason that in large kitchens the cooking is usually bad.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Some days, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps in the morning.
This is a recording.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 30–60
  • Located anywhere
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
You should message me if
If you realize that truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent and that relationships are about compromise. Let's just agree to disagree with the stupid shit I keep saying. Or.... make up your own! Savvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment