Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Expectation

For years, I've heard that relationships go south because women get with men thinking they'll change and they don't. And men get with women thinking they won't change and they do. But I have found that men do change and some of my men friends have confirmed that they start being lax in their relationships and even ungrateful. I agree with them. I've noticed that all the consideration men present in the beginning, wanes. And they start acting like they deserve the attention being given them. Some even get snippy or start acting like they could do better. I guess that grass is always greener on the other side of the fence thing. Of course, that lawn needs to be mowed and edged. And sometimes there are even more weeds to pull. 

No comments:

Post a Comment