Thursday, November 27, 2014

Why is it so hard

Marty and I were talking and the topic of kissing came up. Neither one of us can figure out why it is so hard to find someone who kisses the way we like. His latest online romance -- if you can call having sex with someone a romance -- opens her mouth too big and rams her tongue down his throat. That's what brought up me saying I think I'm awfully picky for someone who gets so little. It seems like I'd be happy if someone tried to kiss me at all. Or like I'd be overjoyed when someone acts interested in me but if there's no chemistry I can't keep interested. I don't want to have to try to like someone. And Marty said he can't force himself to like someone either. He said he hates feeling like he's forcing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment