Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fight

I thought Marty and I were going to get in a fight about pubic hair yesterday. He thinks it is so gross for women to shave their hair off. I said that I think men like for women to shave. And h said no one he knows like for women to shave. I said everyone I know likes for women to shave and liking pubic hair is a fetish. He said he thinks having pubic hair is normal and human. I said I think people are getting away from the natural look and  not shaving. I said maybe the guys I know who have said they like no pubic hair want to be able to see so they know where everything is. And Marty said he's not sure he wants to see genitalia all that well. He disagreed and said that he thinks Bobcat Goldthwait got it right. Bobcat says if genitalia looked good it would be on your face. And I said that as fat and ugly as people are these days their genitalia probably look better than their faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment