Friday, November 7, 2014

Conversation with Tator

Tator and I were in a discussion Wednesday and he stated that he believes men and women can't be friends if the have had sex. I'm hoping to run into him today so he can explain his logic behind his statement. I told him I think it's hard if one or both still have feelings for each other that go beyond a desire to be friends. It's hard to accept that someone is not attracted to you and can cause some turmoil but I don't think anyone purposefully is not attracted someone. When a man has been attracted to me and I didn't feel that way about him I couldn't do anything about. I couldn't make myself be attracted to him. It's not something that anyone can control. It would be so much easier if attraction and chemistry was something that could be harnessed and directed. In the recent past, I was very attracted to someone, of course I didn't know if it would go anywhere and the opportunity to find out didn't present itself since we didn't live near each other but he didn't feel the same way about me. There's no way I could blame him since he could not force himself to be attracted to me even if he wanted to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment