Thursday, November 6, 2014

Some more of Tator's MANglish Translations

Tator,

If you say to a woman, "Let's just be friends." what does that mean?

Shelby


Shel,

I like you, but there is no romantic attraction for me; OR there is, but I can’t pursue it because I’m married, because of my religious convictions, or for whatever reason I don’t want or can’t pursue a deeper relationship.  Again, I’m different, if I was attracted, but can’t pursue because I’m married and religiously, I try to lead a different life – that’s what I’d say.  I’ve been down the road of attracted and wanting to pursue – and have learned nothing but trouble, heartache, and pain comes from that.  I’m flawed like most people I know …. For me, it’s learning from the flaw and not repeating.

Tator

No comments:

Post a Comment