Saturday, November 8, 2014

No followers

I don't have any followers so I wonder who reads these posts. The information I see makes it appear that people in the U.S., France, India, Poland, Germany, Canada and a couple of other places view my posts but I don't know if they're the same people viewing or new people. Initially, I started the post because it's an easy way to keep writings for my book ideas (Good Enough for Government Work and MANglish: What Men Are Really Saying) but I've continued to post some even though I haven't really had a lot of time to do more interviews for the MANglish book lately. I need to get back on track. I want to do some more vlogs too. I think it would be fun if I got some contributions from men whom I don't know maybe online. Maybe I could get some of my friends to make some vlogs for me and send them to me. It would be even better if men asked me some questions about the SHEnglish women use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment