Sunday, November 30, 2014

Carrot

Over the years, guys have thrown a carrot out there on a date that annoys me more than sending back food on a date. And it happened again recently. My date asked me if I like David Yurman -- Google if you don't know -- and alarms went off in my head. First, I think that by asking the guy is inferring that he is thinking of buying you some jewelry so you will fall for it and have sex with him or at the very least, start thinking about it if you can overlook his gut, turkey neck, wrinkles, space in his teeth, crooked penis or whatever flaw he has or perceives that he has. Second, there is no correct response. What response does a man want from a women when he asks id she likes jewelry. I know one woman who does not like jewelry. And she still has some jewelry she just doesn't have a lot of it but what she has is very nice. Third, I think I think it's the equivalent of a woman saying to a man, "Do you like tight pu*@@es?", " Don't tell me you like tight p*@@ies." or "You're kidding you like tight pussies my last boyfriend liked tight p@**ies.", That's how ridiculous it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment