Sunday, November 16, 2014

Looking forward to Saturday

Saturday can't come soon enough. I'm really excited about my date. My mom and friends are pretty excited too. Since I haven't had a date in six months (Memorial Day weekend), I had to answer enough questions to constitute a final exam. At least, I'm getting out there. i haven't been interested in dating anyone really. I was starting to think that I was becoming a lot more like Gillian, who has absolutely no interest in dating. Gil would be happy if we lived out our days manifesting a never ending Golden Girls episode. But Gil has been married twice and has no aspirations in that area. I was married once for two months and that included the time it took to get an annulment. A really embarrassing event. I used to think I would date someone and get married again once Nick was grown but I've only had one boyfriend in the last six years and he wasn't marriage material since it turned out that he was still married to someone else. Yikes. Thankfully that ended anticlimactically. I'm hoping Jay will be someone to go out with when he's in town and that he is fun and doesn't take himself too seriously. I could use some fun and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment