Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Conversation

I decided I need to have a conversation with my friend and explain that I'm not done grieving my last pseudo relationship yet and I think he is reaching out to me because I am his friend. If he needs to talk I always listen to him. If he asks for advice I give it. If he needs a friend I'm there. I'm always nice to him. All the things he says his wife is not and has not been so thinking we have a future is just because we're such good friends. In his defense, he has not put any moves on me. He has put himself out there and made it clear that if I will consider it he wants to pursue a future with me. And in my defense, I have never been anything but a friend to him. I have never even hinted at us getting together. I am not interested in trying to steal someone's husband. I did think I like to work on being in a healthy relationship and possible marriage but not to someone else's husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment