Sunday, November 30, 2014

Explanation

I think I should explain why I said people are so fat and ugly today that they would look better if their genitalia were on their faces. People have gotten so grossly overweight in the United States that their facial features are distorted. You can't even really tell what they look like. I have a couple of friends who lost weight and they don't even look like the same human beings. When I was growing up there was one chubby kid -- whom by today's standards wouldn't even be considered chubby -- in my class/grade and everyone else would be thin, average, normal, etc. But kids didn't snack all day or sit on the arses playing video games all day. We played kick ball, rode bikes, played barbies, played tag, etc. Today, there is one thin kid in class and everyone else is fat. It's unbelievable. I remember thinking the fat girl Annette who would sleep with any guy who would have her, in Saturday Night Fever was disgusting but recently when I saw it on T.V. she doesn't even look chubby let alone fat. When I went to China for an Urban Design Study Abroad one of my guides told me that there aren't many fat Chinese kids but the few chunky, overweight kids are called McDonalds kids. I know it seems like I am being mean and superficial saying people are fat and ugly but in the United States people have gotten so overweight in the last decade or so that they don't even resemble what people used to look like. And many people are obsessed with food. I have worked with people who think about their next meal before they're done with their current meal. It seems like food is the most popular form of entertainment these days. And portions are huge. One entree is enough for two or three or fours meals. When I lived in Corpus Christi it was the fattest city in the U.S. two years in a row. Almost everyone I worked with had diabetes and they just continued to shovel the food in their mouths some of them had to take shots before every meal. The worst thing is that there are still some kids going without food or healthy meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment