Friday, November 14, 2014

Every other Friday

My supervisor and I are going to alternate taking Fridays off. If we do maybe I can get back to my MANglish translations. I'd like to do some more research. And the vlogs were fun. When I asked Tater to do a vlog he had to decline because of his job... I forwarded an email to him so he could get up to speed. I was trying to send him clean answers from someone. I chose to forward an email from Ron thinking they were good ones that weren't vulgar. Tater said he couldn't believe what a male chauvinist the guy who wrote the email is. Of course that wasn't the first time I heard some negative comments about Ron but I thought Ron may have been trying to be funny, clever or get his message across to me personally because I used to have a crush on him. Back when I had a crush on him a couple of my friends didn't like him at all. My friend, Beth, thought he was cocky. But when she gave me an example of his cockiness I had not had the same reaction to his behavior but everyone perceives things differently. At the time I remember thinking how it was peculiar that two people could see and hear the same exact thing and have completely different opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment