Saturday, June 21, 2014

Joey and SHEnglish

My friend, Joey, just forwarded a text message to me and asked what it means. First of all, it was a drunk text since it was sent 1:36 a.m. Second, it was from the girl/woman who yanked him around for three years. They worked together and were coffee/lunch/drinking buddies. Joey also listened to her when she needed a friend. When she caught her boyfriend cheating on her Joey even helped her move. But when he shared his true feelings for her she said she wasn't ready to date anyone even though she was already seeing someone else. And she sent him to the friend zone. If I remember right he told he wasn't interested in friendship at first and then she wore him down and he became friends with her. With that background in mind, this is what the text said, "I hope you know how much I love you." So when Joey asked me what the text meant I said, "She probably wants you to help her move again."

No comments:

Post a Comment