Saturday, June 28, 2014

Frank's comment on online dating profiles

In my conversation with Frank, I brought up the online profiles I've read on OKCupid. I told him that a lot of men describe themselves as attractive. Before I could even ask what he thought about it, he said, "You're not supposed to say that. It's bragging about yourself."

Then I told him that many men say they intelligent in they're profiles and I asked him what he thought they meant by saying that. He said he thinks men who say they're intelligent see themselves as smarter than everyone else & superior.

When I asked what men mean when they say they're laid back in their profiles he said that the man is really saying, "I'll do whatever you want to do & I'm up for anything. Let's have some fun together."

No comments:

Post a Comment