Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mic's MANglish Translation 3

When Mic and I were talking about MANglish I explained that my female friends and I are perplexed because we all feel like it's taboo to bring up marriage.Gillian and I have spoken about this as well as, Vivi and Beth we're not sure why men bring up marriage all the time. Either they want to get married right away which is really scary or they bring up that they don't want to get married now. Could you explain what it means in MANglish when a man asks you about getting married when you've been dating a very short time and conversely explain what it means when a man says, "I don't want to get married now." What's going on with all the marriage talk?

Mic said that even men think that there's a natural progression with relationships. Marriage is the end result for a lot of people but if a man says, "I don't want to get married now." it's because the man is worried the woman is wanting to get married and he does not want to marry her.


No comments:

Post a Comment