Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thisbe's comment on OKCupid message

When Thisbe and I were talking about men, the blog& OKCupid yesterday, I mentioned the that I got a message from a guy who said, "l like your lips. I want to kiss them." That was his online introduction to me. Thisbe said it disgusted her which prompted me to imagine guys loading profile pictures of women and choking the chicken. They could whack off endlessly unbeknownst to the OKCupid user. No wonder some people are hesitant to put up a profile picture. I didn't put one IP for two years. Marty said it doesn't matter if women upload a photo or not but then I told him that only a few men messaged me prior to the upload of my photo (and when I deleted old messages recently there were hundreds and that's not including the ones I deleted along the way). He was surprised. Marty said he messages women who don't have photos and figures he's not being catfished. I reminded him that I bought my friend, Gilliam, a membership on Match.com for a month one time so we could pursue during Christmas break. I made sure I uploaded a fantastic picture of her and said her interests were drinking beer and shopping. Over elevin hundred men winked at her, messaged her and visited her profile. At the time Gilliam never emailed anyone so she asked to do her online responses. I was busier than a one legged guy in a rear kicking contest. I wondered if I had written the perfect profile for Gillian due to all the interest she inspired. To this day I have no idea if it was the photo, the profile or the lack of SHEnglish (maybe she seemed like the perfect woman).

No comments:

Post a Comment