Saturday, June 21, 2014

Joey and psycho SHEnglish

Joey called me and he was super excited about a girl he had started seeing. He wanted know what I thought about something she said. So I said sure I'll tell you what I think. And I asked what she said. Joey gave me a little history (very little since they had just met). He told me that he had been on three dates with this girl from India who is a professional with a good job and that she had told him that she loved him. I asked Joey if she had the crazy eyes. He asked what I meant. I said no one could love you after three dates; you don't even know each other. I told him he needed to run as fast as he could in the other direction away from her. Against my advice he saw her again and slept with her. Then he texted her and she would text him back. Joey asked me what it meant when she didn't text him back. I said, "It means she doesn't want to talk/communicate with you." I told him when he slept with her and didn't say he loved her she was done. She thought when she slept with him he would fall for her and he didn't so she threw in the towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment