Sunday, June 22, 2014

James' MANglish Translation 3

When a man says to a woman that he is available if she needs anything. James say there are two possible translations. One translation is, "I'm here to offer non-sexual man services because you might have a friend who you can talk me up to and then she and I can hook because I am not interested in you in that way at all." Translation two is, "I am willing to do nice things for you and offer my non-sexual man services because I am hoping you will fall in love with me." James says sometimes when a man is offering non-sexual man services hoping he can hook up with one of your attractive friends eventually, it sometimes pays off. But when a man does nice things and offers his non-sexual man services hoping some woman will fall for him it never works out (or very rarely works out).

2 comments:

  1. It's his way of showing that he is interested in a relationship not just sex, although he's hoping that it will lead there eventually. Lol

    ReplyDelete