Sunday, June 22, 2014

James' MANglish Translations

Since James has been on the road and and super busy hypnotizing people in Colorado and New Mexico (catch his show if you can he's very funny), I finally said let me read the list of statements I have written down that confused me when they were said to me. I asked him what it means when a man says, "I don't want to hurt you." He says it means one of two things: the man has already met someone else and in the event that relationship doesn't work out he wants to stay on good terms with the woman so they can hook back up later or the man hasn't met another woman yet but wants to and he wants to keep the woman he is currently seeing around until he does meet another woman and if the new relationship (Plan B) doesn't work then the man just reverts back to Plan A because she has been on the back burner.

2 comments:

  1. Or.....he's just banging you and has no intentions on becoming involved with you and is saying that so it sounds like he's doing you a favor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes folks think they're doing you a favor by having sex with you, I agree. I think that may be more of a woman thing.

      Delete