Saturday, March 21, 2015

Yesterday

Besides seeing Ron at the Spazmatics, my boss had asked me to ask Ron a question next time I talked to him. A little background, my boss bought Ron's former home. My boss was desperately looking for a home in the Seabrook area and I knew Ron wanted to sell his home at some point so I got them together and it worked out for both parties (hopefully, time will tell). My boss wanted to know where the water for the laundry room is located. Thankfully, I thought on my feet and said why don't you just email him? He said that he hadn't even thought of that. So yesterday was one of those days when the mantra has to be positive so the downward spiral doesn't start especially after that date that totally bummed me out about Ron last weekend. Dating and getting to know a man is always such a dichotomy. At first, the man is sweet and attentive but as soon as the hokie pokie lesson is over things go to shit. My work out at work was great and I got a few things done at work, not enough though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment