Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Filling a need

I can't help but feel like the last few guys I've gone out with just wanted someone to update with regard to their mundane lives. It could just be that they want to feel important to someone. And they totally miss the mark.  You make someone think you're important by treating them like they're important to you. I have even had guys text me photos of themselves in the seat on a plane, their lunch, their beer that they intend to drink with lunch, etc. At times, I was silly enough to think it was kind of cute, like maybe the guy was thinking of me but he wasn't really the type to say I was thinking of you. But I think it's really that they all see themselves as some celebrity like, George Clooney or someone. I really don't care what George Clooney had for lunch let alone anyone else. I don't even read PEOPLE. I noticed though that after they do this updating me on every move they make for a while then it morphs to the bitching about work. I remember this guy and I thought he was the one, I mean I was just crazy about him, started calling later and later which was not cool with me since I'm an early riser and he would go on about how much his job sucked for about 47 minutes and three seconds and just when he seemed to be losing momentum and I thought I might get to change the subject to something else like, when we would get to have sex again, he would say, "Oh, hey, let me let you go." It sucked. I remember thinking that he didn't even ask me how I was or say he missed me, NADA about me. I am pretty selfless in a lot of ways but I felt like I was so unimportant and bored. Trust me on this, not even George Clooney can pull off bitching and moaning constantly and keep a woman interested. Anyway, enough of my shithouse philosophy for one day. ONWARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment