Saturday, March 21, 2015

Gil called

Watching Sex and the City made Gil think to call me. I invited her down for a visit. I miss my going out buddy. I told her last night I didn't get dressed up or anything. i worked out and got all sweaty then decided to go out so I just put my hair back in a headband, put on some jeans and a t-shirt. At the last minute, I remembered I am always cold so I grabbed my favorite long jacket. Gil said that's fine when you're not wanting to go out and meet someone. I said I knew good and well I wasn't going to meet someone and be swept off my feet or run into an old flame and get carried away so I din't care if my legs were shaved. I didn't bring up Jeremy and that she should be getting some. Jeremy called me New Year's Eve and told me Gil had cut him off. At the time, I remember thinking I was so glad i had a fwb who wasn't giving me any grief but that was short lived. Any time I think things are going well and I'm so lucky something happens. I probably would have just fallen for him again anyway so it's best that he cut me off. I think that is the problem with Jeremy and Gil. I think Jeremy has fallen for Gil but at one time I thought she was really showing some feelings for him but that was a long time ago. Maybe that happens with fwb's if it goes on for a while one or the other or both start to have feelings for the fwb.  Gil always says she's not like that that she can just have a fwb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment