Sunday, March 22, 2015

Men are so weird

 Hey my very Good friend,

good Night and how are you doing as well and i hope by now you would be getting ready for your bed. Have you laid your bed already and how smooth is it. Is the bed and inviting one for for you to rest on since today had been a very tiring one as well. I wish to see your bed how passionate and lovely to sleep on as well. Anyway, my friend, i just wants you to know that, you are the light in dark. the smooth in my roughs, the correct in my wrongs, easy in my toughs, the bright in my dull, the good in my bad, the smile in my frowns and the happy in my sad. I am very blessed to have you as a friend and it's a great feeling to have someone so understanding and patient and as well as very passionate to talk to and i do believe and have the hope that as we get along, we find the way to open each others heart to allow the flow of passion and caresses that we we want all day and all night long as well. And the brightest stars in my life are not planetary objects, they are friends like you who shine through night and day. And as you draw closer to your sleep, i only want you to stuff your worries in your pillow, wrap your troubles in your blanket and spread your anxieties on your bed sheet. When you wake up tomorrow you may have dirty linen, but a fresh mind and a happy heart. And so i say stop thinking about all the things people said to hurt your feelings. Just hold on tightly to the memories of all the times someone made you smile. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment