Saturday, March 21, 2015

Calling Jeremy soon

After chatting with Gil about my night out at the Scout Bar and thinking it would have been more fun with my her, I remembered how much fun we would have out dancing; she, Jeremy and I. I wish they would come visit but I would have drank more than two hard ciders if they were in my party. I could tell Gil drank several beers; she seemed a little loopy. Of course, going out by myself and driving I would not want to invite trouble. There is something to be said for a hangover free morning. It was bad enough that I had to see Ron and suffer through that regret, he did seem buzzed when he left so maybe he never saw me. I couldn't help but see him come in and leave because I was up front sort of. I am going back to Scout Bar soon for P.O.D. and I'm excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment