Saturday, March 21, 2015

Drive

Since I had to mail a bunch notices to complete a recent annexation, I decided to take a drive and look at some of the houses on the water. This is a nice place. Also, I found the place where I am going to dinner tonight if I feel like getting out. There's a little Thai place by the post office that sparked my interest. When I pulled up at my place my neighbor expressed his dislike of the rain and said that I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get to ride my bike if I continue to live here. My mood changed when I walked in the living room and saw that True Lies had just started and it is one of my favorite Arnold action movies. I think it is so funny. I used to watch it with Nick. We were big action movie junkies when he was growing up. Lately, I have been less down about us being so far apart. I guess everything does get better over time. I am a slow healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment