Saturday, March 21, 2015

Funky foto

This photo of the Spazmatics turned out to be really funky. I had a good time. They were entertaining and reminded me of being an undergrad. That seems like a lifetime ago. The only downfall was I saw Ron there. I felt sick at my stomach when I saw him walk in. After suffering through a couple of weeks of the silent treatment and a cryptic note stating that he didn't want to talk to me, I'm still hurt, stupidly. Hopefully, he didn't see me. I guess it was bound to happen but it made me uncomfortable and I thought about leaving and then I thought that since I probably never even cross his mind why would he even notice me. It's always interesting to see someone in a different setting than usual. I didn't ever go anywhere fun with him we didn't really go places and do things so it lent a surreal element to my experience. At one point during the evening, a very young guy, 31 years old, approached me and chatted me up a bit. He told that I looked great for an old lady. GOTTA LOVE DRUNK GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment