Saturday, March 21, 2015

Gil and Jeremy

Last night after the show, I called Gil. I told her about my night. She had been out drinking Jeremy. Gill said she told Jeremy that she was wishing I was there and I told her that I kept thinking the Spazmatics show would have been a real hoot if she was there. She said Jeremy said that we used to be the three musketeers but they did a lot stuff without me, especially friends with benefits stuff. i asked if they had sex last night and she said no and she made several comments about the sex being good with him. I asked why she doesn't just start sleeping with him again but she said she hasn't been horny lately. I said she probably needs to go to the doctor or something. Though I'm better now since I'm not having sex it's not like I wouldn't want to if I had the opportunity with someone I knew I was compatible with like Gil's situation is. But I haven't run into anyone I compatible with often enough have many choices in that department. I think Ron and Steve are about it. Steve's married and Ron dislikes me. I think that just about covers the last 20 years. i need to get out more. I thought my husband was someone I was compatible with and that happened within the last 20 years but he kept wanting to toss my salad so he had to go. Well, and there was the jealousy thing which was incredibly stupid since I usually have eyes for no other guy if I am in love. I miss my fwb;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment