Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sore

Yesterday, when I got a massage it wasn't the usual guy who hurt me so bad that my ass was even sweating but another one of the men and I woke up this morning so sore. I have been trying to trim up my arms and flatten my stomach but that hasn't happened yet. Since I was up in the middle of the night and had trouble going back to sleep I slept in this morning and missed my workout. I was supposed to eat some breakfast with a man from OKCupid but I told him the wrong restaurant and we didn't connect. It was probably some kind of subliminal thing. I should have said I would go anyway since he is not attractive to me. I keep thinking I should give it a shot because sometimes people grow on you. And sometimes people are not photogenic. Then again some people look way better in photos than in real life and that's such a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment