Sunday, March 29, 2015

Reminiscing

Gil called earlier and I told her what a great day I had. Part of it, I attribute to listening to some Queen. I felt so good. She brought up Peter Frampton, Frampton Comes Alive. I need to get her that cd; she doesn't have it. She said if she had that cd she would listen to it on her way to work and crank it up. When my son, Nick called and I told him that I listened to a bunch of Queen today, he said that Queen is one of the first bands he remembers hearing as a small child. I remember he had definite opinions about music because when he was only about three or four he said he had heard enough Patsy Cline and said I should not play it any more. I played Patsy a lot when he was a little guy because i was all down in the dumps due to his dad. But i got over it or rather him. It's amazing what a healer time can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment