Sunday, March 22, 2015

Keeping in mind

The last guy a went on a few dates with was a little mean. He was snippy at times and that happened way too early in the relationship. He lied about being with me which compromised my ability to act appropriately when he was ill and I needed to call an ambulance (I don't think he was still married though well, legally anyway, he may have been in his head and heart. He would say crappy things sometimes though somewhat subtle they were still crappy. Worst of all he did the come here go away thing. Actually, I don't know if that was the worst thing of all but it sucked. The worst thing of all may have been when I made the mistake of having sex with him too early because I was already pretty much in love with him, stupidly. Right after that, he asked what I expected out of the relationship and I told I was looking for a best friend and someone I wanted have sex with instant he came through the door and he laughed at me. So, lesson learned if you realize you made a mistake right off the bat, just move on. It's just going to hurt much worse later. If I meet someone I feel very attracted to again, I'm going to be grateful as I was with him because I thought it would never happen again but I am not going to be so open. I think being honest open isn't always the best approach. It scares guys away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment