Sunday, June 22, 2014

The way men/women see themselves

James says men see themselves as more attractive than they are and women nit pick themselves to death. And I agree. Men who came in clubs where I worked were completely delusional about themselves. I noticed men would talk about the woman they wanted to meet and they were so picky. I'd point out a woman and ask if she was the right type. Many times she would be a seven or an 8 on a scale of one to 10. They would respond her butt is too big or something equivalent while they hadn't seen their penises besides in the mirror in 15 or 17 years because of their huge bellies. These guys were about a two or three on the same scale. For me personally, I have gone out with my fair share peacocks that's what I call them. Men who have a strange view of themselves as some prize and brag about how great they are while also being insecure about the wrong things. Overall I think most men see themselves as The Brave Hunter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment