Sunday, June 22, 2014

Last questions I answered on OKCupid

Do you like the taste of blood?

Would you date someone strictly on the fact that they are well endowed?

Would you date someone who spent considerable time in prison?

Do you ever get inspired to make something creative for no reason in particular?

Would you do a striptease for your mate?

These questions can be answered privately or publicly, additionally, it's possible to skip the questions. I guess if I think the questions are too personal I can just skip them but why not answer privately if I am trying to get a match base on OKCupid's algorithm. I do wonder who the heck likes the taste of blood. I don't have a vampire fantasy. And who would dismiss a wonderful man just because he wasn't well endowed or counter who would date someone based on his penis size. I know I have changed my mind about going out with a man because his nickname was horse. I wasn't sure how he got the nickname but there were implications made by his medic buddies that he had the nickname because of his penis size. Also, I used to serve rum and soda with a splash of coke to man who tipped me outrageously and bragged about his penis size. It was not turn on for me. I told him that big penises can be dangerous. But he kept sitting in my section and tipping me hundreds of dollars. He wanted what he couldn't have...The question about baffles me a bit. Why is the word "considerable" in the question. Why insert "considerable" rather than "any". I don't know that I would go out with someone who spent any time in prison. I like the question about being creative. And didn't mind answering it publicly. The strip question is a little personal to answer publicly and I don't know that I would fell confident doing a striptease dance for someone I'm dating, maybe if I took an exercise class which incorporated striptease. I do know for sure I don't want someone I date to do a striptease dance for me. It is not a turn on for me. If I get to the point that a guy being considerate and nice aren't turn ons for me anymore and I need my significant other to do a strip tease for me then I am throwing in the towel on the whole dating thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment