Sunday, June 22, 2014

James and Marty on OKCupid profiles

Both, James and Marty told me that women try to come off as super heroes in the online OKCupid profiles. They said it is a turn off. Many of the women say they want someone to go mountain climbing with and list all these hobbies like, skiing, etc.  Some guys do that too.Guys usually brag about being; smart, attractive, active, love to travel, etc. i don't think I said any of the things men or women say in their profiles but I have been thinking I need to revamp my profile. Plus, I don't write anyone back so that makes men antsy about writing. I just don't want to lead anyone on. I don't write back because I am not interested. Unfortunately, for quite a few men that translates differently in their heads so they keep writing and asking why I won't write, what do they have to do to meet me, yadda, yadda, yadda. If someone does not write or communicate it is not because he/she is playing games it's because he/she doesn't want to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment