Friday, May 1, 2015

Week

The week flew by and of course I could not get enough done. At some point this week I felt like I might be getting a cold. I think it was Wednesday night but it may have Tuesday that I took a half of a dose of Nyquil so I could just pass out and feel better. The next morning, when I woke up my fist thought was that Keith Richards probably felt less hungover than me. And it was all from from taking some Nyquil. I can't imagine how hungover I would have felt from a whole dose of Nyquil. I felt hungover until I worked out a lunch. My favorite part of my job is the lunch time work out. It is great but the being overwhelmed by so much work is not so great. In Killeen I was bored out of my mind and hated the job. Now, I like the job but I have so much work I am buried. Though I am a homebody and don't like to go out much I would like to do something besides work 10 or 12 hours a day especially since I am not searching for a cure for AIDS or something. I'm just a city planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment