Sunday, May 17, 2015

The next few conversations after the cover letter

Why is the name on you email Susan Hurley when you told me your name was Lisa...? 

This is Shelby not Susan or Lisa. Sorry, it's a wrong text ,how are you ... 

I was looking to read your email but could not find it .

I didn't write one. During the week I'm very busy with work. 

Okay, I will be be waiting till you find that to write one.

Your email to me seemed very much like a cover letter that was not even tailored to me. I realize shopping for MA is very much like going to gap and trying on jeans until you find the pair that fits but I don't want to feel like somebody is treating me like a pair of jeans. So let's not communicate any further.

Okay


BTW everything in the email had already been communicated on OKCupid and in text messages. On top of that he didn't even seem interested in me at all it was all about him just like the last two guys I went out with. It was all about them constantly. They both always whined about work and their ex-wives. Right at first they seemed interested but the it became all about them and their egos. I wish men weren't so ego driven, especially with regard to acting so ridiculous and wounded when their wives are done with them. The older they get the more they whine about everything rather than doing something about whatever is bothering them. They have way too much estrogen and not enough testosterone to man up. I am sick of being the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment