Saturday, May 9, 2015

Best things I heard this week

I don't like facial hair and now I have been vindicated; When samples of men's beards were tested they were full of fecal matter. Not only are beards ugly they're disgusting on a whole different level.

Dad bods are the most attractive to women. Whether it's true to most women or not, I know in the past when I have dated guys who had great bodies, including my ex-boyfriend who won best abs in the Mr. Oklahoma contest twice, they were so boring. All they talked about was their workout and what they ate. They were Pretty one dimensional. And it was absolutely no fun to try to go out to eat with them. There was no way that we could be spontaneous and just grab a bite to eat at some Mom and Pop diner. Being so rigid about what they ate sucked. Maybe women are more comfortable with a guy who is middle of the road. I know I am. And I think I would like a guy who is a dad kind of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment