Sunday, May 17, 2015

Email that was more like a cover letter

   I am 51 and a very active 5í9î salt and paper hair, blue  eyed man from the Europe. I am originally from Germany and lived in Germany most of my life - and have those Midwestern ethics and values.I joined Okcupid.com for some days,am new to this internet dating stuff. Professionally I am a Civil Engineer and love what I do. It has been an evolution to get to this point and a story that is best shared in person.I work as an independent contractor. I mostly work on contract basis and I have worked in a few States in this country. I choose when and where to work which makes my time very flexible, moreover, I am able to balance my work and personal life. I build and maintain Roads, Railways and Bridges.

     I maintain a home in West Conroe, Tx . I used to own a 48+ foot Power Boat which i do not own any longer I named it the Queen fairy. Hence, my profile caption should have been Do you   believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work ??, of course,that can be interrupted metaphorically as well! What do you think?Smiles...I live life very passionately and learn from all of life's experiences! I am very active and enjoy all water activities and have many other varied interests ~ biking, horse back riding, music,theater, dancing, cards, board games, movies and on and on and on.I am very fair and giving  and my strengths each covering the others weaknesses with no one keeping score - I can do dress up and have all of the social kills,however,my preference is a relaxed environment with the people that matter to me - feet up - and always shared humor.
     At this point in my life I see a new relationship as the blending of two lives at the half way mark, "we" both need to be accepting and respectful of the others history but move swiftly in making "our" own history and memories  life is so precious and so short.I want us to consciously keep all things negative away from us often easier said than done. I want to share in everything life brings "us" as "we" grow old together all phases of life have joy and pain and how "we" share and support each other through those times is paramount. And laugh daily ~ to have the comfort and security of each others love that no matter what silly things "we" may say or do, there will be no judgment ~ only unconditional love by the biblical definition.The woman that God has for me will be one that understands and accepts me and the many aspects of my personality - there is this business man, the little boy (playful, curious and yes, even sometimes naive), the man
(masculine with class in public and wanting to express the love God has placed in my heart for my woman) - and the helpmate - pretty traditional role and one that I would enjoy - supporting and nurturing my "Woman" and our relationship - I do not want front and center - never have - I want to be part of a couple - Most people assume (up front) that it is not in my personality because of my strengths. I don't want to have to make excuses - however, if I am without the "Woman" I refuse to do "pity party" and not enjoy life or not make use of all of my God given talents and opportunities - But it is probably because of that very trait, that this assumption is made. If given any amount of time, that is quickly dispelled. I want Her to be strong, make me feel safe, adore me and allow me to shower Her with love and adoration. I want God's blessing and guidance in every area of the relationship.

       My personality is best described as Artistic, Conservative/clean Cut, Easygoing flexible,Open-Minded, Playful, Friendly/Kind, Humorous, Witty, Intellectual, Sensitive/Nurturing/Loving, Outgoing, Practical, Romantic, Self Confident, Sophisticated/Worldly, Spiritual, Unconventional/Free-Spirited And in my free time, I like to go to art Galleries, Beach, Bookstores, Coffee Houses, Concerts, live Theater, Movies, Museums, Parks, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Sporting Events. when it comes to my favorite physical activities i love Biking, Swimming/Diving/Water Polo, Tennis/Racket Sports,Volleyball, Working Out Also am very careful about what i eat and when i talk about my favorite food i like :American Barbecue, Cajun/Southern, Chinese/Dim Sum, Continental, Deli, Greek, Italian, Japanese/Sushi, Mediterranean , Mexican, Seafood I have the passion for music , music is a food to the soul. my favorite music are Alternative, Jazz, Modern Rock n' Roll,
Soul/R&B. classical. i also love to write poem and i love to read a lot. I like to read Fiction, Magazines, Non-Fiction and life style and Business.When i find that Special person...... I will respect and admire "Her" and do all that I can to enhance and share "Her" life!  And I want "Her" to cherish and adore me and have a desire to enhance and share my life and the many blessings that are a part of it!The last few years have been quite challenging and have returned me to God. I continually strive to be more sensitive to the leading of God. What a difference in the outcome, when I take the time to listen to Him.
I so desire to find the woman that God has for me and enjoy the balance of our lives in a God centered and blessed loving relationship.Past relationships have made me realize how important sincerity, loyalty, honesty, adoration, and respect are. The most important thing is to let God lead the relationship - I believe that I am through with unequally yoked relationships.God has prepared me and I am ready to enter into a serious relationship. I want to share everything I have and enjoy each day to its fullest in the relationship of His choosing.Take care and have a lovely good day and hoping to hear back from you soon.

Just me,

No comments:

Post a Comment