Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday

Finally, I went to yoga and the class occurred and it was phenomenal. I felt so good when I left. And one of the ladies in the class told me that when she saw me walking she thought to herself, "Now, that woman is what sexy is,; she is so sexy and she doesn't look like she does crack. " (I don't even like 69, I'm not a multi-tasker I just want to cum or go) and she made sure to tell me she is heterosexual and her friend confirmed it. We all started talking about how emaciated models look and the law passed in France which prohibits hiring heroin chic waifs.

Then I tried to get a massage from the guy who fixed my neck but I showed up too early so I went to the grocery store. I decided I would try a spin class at the gym but was late which turned out to be a blessing because I would have been in the class with the guy I went out with from OKCupid. I would not want to make him uncomfortable or me. And I know if he was in that class it would probably be too advanced for me. There's a beginner class on Thursday so maybe there won't be a City Council meeting and I can go try it out. I came home went for a walk and headed to the car and boat show. For some reason, the lady at the entrance said, "You're special I'll let you in for free but remember to come back next year." There were so many cool classic cars. I wish I had one. SOMEDAY ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment