Sunday, August 30, 2015

Saturday (relax)

Yesterday, I really enjoyed my Saturday. i went to the gym. I did Cardio Blast and stayed over for Body Pump. It was a great workout. I went to the Farmer's Market to pick up my order. I tried calling this place to get my window fixed on my BMW but the place was closed. I don't want to drive around with my windows down all the time. It's bad enough that I have driven to Oklahoma lately so I can get my bumper replaced. My Xterra has been starting but I still suspect that I have a short somewhere. I rested and looked around for my kindle so I can get back in the habit of reading. I haven't been reading enough lately. I am going to have to get serious about my diet. I gained a couple more pounds this week and it's not muscle due to working out. I wish the work week was 4 days and the weekend was 3 days. I have been casually looking for some other job since I had visions of having a social life after Nick and I started new lives on our own. That is never going to happen if I work late every night. Saturday and Sunday I don't usually do anything besides work out because I don't have the energy because I'm exhausted from my week. I am not going to give up working out to go out because I don't really like going out to bars just for the sake of going out to a bar. Going out was always more fun with Gil. We used to go out and have a great time. I do miss my buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment