Sunday, August 30, 2015

Dining out

I decided to go out again and try this pesto in portabello mushroom pasta. And it took an hour and 10 minutes for me to get my food. As soon as I got there I told the guy and they exactly what I wanted. But then he never ordered my food. Finally I said well I guess I'll take my food to go. When I was living there with my food chase me out the door with some bread. And then he asked me if everything was okay. I just said yeah everything's okay. But it was pretty much a bust. I was really disappointed. When I got in the car I thought well and I really entitled because I was a waitress and bartender and did room service for 30 years and I was good at my job so I expect good service like I'm supposed to get paid back for the good service that I gave the other people. But then I thought Multan no I'm not being entitled I'm not really in entitled person anyway I feel like I'm going to have to work for everything I did and then I'm probably going to have to work hard and anything worth having is worth working hard for and then our real life don't know I'm not being entitled because I can't you tip to ensure prompt service. Its not like I expect great service for nothing I always tip and last time I was in there I gave the guy a $10 tip. That is one of the things that annoys me the most about Texas you get shitty service here. At first I thought it was my imagination. Then I saw a some statistics and Texas was the worst service out of the 48 contiguous states and I felt redeemed and thought no it's not just my imagination you really do get shitty service here.

No comments:

Post a Comment