Monday, August 24, 2015

Let's wrestle

When I told my son and Marty about some of the messages I've gotten on OKCupid lightly they laughed so hard when I told them about the guy who he said let's wrestle. I told them I would think that was funny if I was out in a bar with one of my goofy guy friends and he went up and said that to a girl because of course she's going to just walk away. But for a guy to say that to me on OKCupid completely out of context I just didn't find it that funny. If I was a guy on there I would try to come off as sincere and nice and not bring up stuff that sexually oriented at all because of course all guys want to have sex. I would try to come off as a guy who serious about dating and maybe finding someone instead of just the typical horndog.

No comments:

Post a Comment