Friday, August 14, 2015

Packet

A little after 5:00, we finally got the P&Z packet out. It was 267 pages. I was so glad to be done with it. The last two weeks have been very long., staying at work until 7:00 or 8:00 every night is not my idea of a life. Of course, we still have the hearing next Tuesday. I was so glad to get off at a decent hour and head home. Luckily, my A/C was working when I got home. Yesterday, when I go home my apartment was around 100 degrees. When I called maintenance, he came right over but then asked me why I didn't call earlier so he could fix it. I told that my job isn't really an 8 to 5 job. He kept asking me if I had somewhere to stay since he couldn't fix my air. I told no I didn't know anyone here and it would be okay. He then brought some kind of A/C unit on wheels to my apartment and said I could probably sleep in my bedroom if I closed the door and it would be comfortable. I finally fell asleep about 1:30 A.M. It sucked. But it is Friday evening so LIFE IS GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment