Saturday, August 8, 2015

Jeremy and GiGi

Jeremy texted me this week asking why GiGi won't have anything to do with him when he thought they were good friends. They were friends with benefits but it ended somewhat abruptly with no explanation. He is very hurt. He asked if I know why. He told me that one night a couple of months ago GiGi got mad at him because he told a mutual friend of theirs that GiGi was in his car so the friend went outside to say hi to her. After they drove away he said she got really mad at him. When they pulled up at Jeremy's house GiGi left and has not spoken to him since. Jeremy thinks that GiGi was embarrassed to be seen with him. Jeremy said he has tried to communicate with her so they can still be friends and she won't reciprocate. She has totally cut him off from her life. Jeremy told me that he can't figure out what he did and he still wants a friendship with her. I told Jeremy that I had a similar thing happen to me and I decided that I had decided that I couldn't force someone to be friends with me and that he shouldn't try to force GiGi to be friends with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment