Sunday, April 5, 2015

Two different men

I don't know one single woman who has read Fifty Shades of Grey however, last week, two different men told me they read it. I asked why and they both said they wanted to see what all the hoopla was about and they thought it might be helpful. They are both married. One of my observations about both of the men is that they both adore their wives and go to great lengths to make them happy. One of the men told me that his wife has told him they would not even be together if he had not been so persistent. Every day he would ask his wife out and every day she would say no. Finally, due to his perseverance his future wife said yes she would go on a date with him and the rest is history. It makes me think that if the man is crazy about the woman then the relationship has a greater chance of ending in death than divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment