Monday, April 20, 2015

I was a little disappointed that most of the Women's Expo exhibits were hair straighteners, fingernail polish, laser lypo, etc. I was wishing there would be some nutrition exhibits, mammogram exhibits, healthy food exhibits...If someone from a foreign country went to the exhibit he/she would think women are extremely superficial in this country. I like girly stuff too but I am also concerned about my health, career and finances. And, the creme de la creme I thought would be Patti Stanger, The Millionaire Matchmaker. She is funny and bombastic but I was a little put off when she said, "Face it, men are about one thing and one thing only." And she pointed at he coochie area and then her bootie. She said that women are looking for love and men are looking for a piece of ass. I do think that is true some of the time but not all of the time. If a man meets a woman he genuinely loves and cares about that's not true at all. And that is selling men short. When a guy meets a woman he loves everything changes. men are not heartless. My friends, who are men are more sensitive than my female friends. Of course, at our age, it could just be that they are low on testosterone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment