Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Talking dirty

Coincidentally, Nick asked if I had heard from the 29 year old lately when he called me tonight. Nick said he was just calling to say, "Goodnight". I told him that it was a big coincidence that he was asking because I had just heard from the 29 year old and he was trying to talk dirty to me and I said "Don't go trying to talk dirty to me because everyone thinks they're great in bed. No one thinks they suck in bed." And, of course, Nick, being a fan of my sense of humor if not my biggest fan, laughed. And said he thinks it's funny to say I've got a little penis just to see what someone's reaction is. I said that's not funny. And I don't even like ginormous penises. They are dangerous in my opinion, especially as selfish as some people can be. 

1 comment: